Parent Teacher Interviews
Follow the steps below to book in your interview time for the upcoming parent teacher interviews. We look forward to meeting you!
Year 9 and 10 Meet the Teacher Night
Thursday 10th March, 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Year 11, 12, 13 Meet the Teacher Night
Thursday 17 March, 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Please note all interviews will be held in the Main Block, so please go there on the night for further directions.
How to Book Parent/Teacher Interviews
- In your web browser go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
- Enter the School Code 6tce3 for Year 9/10 OR g95sc for Year 11/12/13.
- Enter your details followed by the name of your child and press ‘Go’.
- A screen will appear for selecting your child’s subjects. Firstly, click on the arrows in the subject box and select the subjects that you would like an interview for.
- Then select your child’s teacher for each of your chosen subjects.
- After you have made your selections press ‘Go’.
- You will be presented with the interview times available for each of your chosen subjects. Areas that have been booked up by another parent will not be visible; if no boxes appear that means the teacher is unavailable.
- Click on the boxes for the times that best suit you. When you have selected times for all subjects press ‘Go’.
- An interview schedule will appear and will also be emailed to you. Please note that you have the ability to cancel or reschedule interviews, print your interviews or add additional interviews or siblings at this point.
- Click the ‘Finished’ button when complete.
When you next go into the system it will remember your details so that you can go directly to the appointments you have made.
If you have any difficulties, comments, feedback, or you were unable to book a suitable appointment time with a staff member, then please feel free to contact:
For Years 9/10
379 3090 ext 884
For Years 11/12/13
379 3090 ext 833
This information has been posted out to all parents/caregivers of our adolescent students this week.