Need Extra Help?
Need help with tertiary education
- If you are from migrant/refugee background and
- You plan to study/currently are studying at Uni/Polytech and
- You need money to cover your living costs and tuition fee
Then attend the annual Scholarship Night on Tue 26 Feb at J-block, 5-7pm.
Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) drop-in clinic at Hagley (12.35 -1.20 pm in ESOL office)
Help with anything that you are not sure about: rental, buy a house, study, etc.
- Friday 29 March 2019
- Friday 28 June 2019
- Friday 27 September 2019
IRD drop-in clinic at Hagley (bring your IRD number) (12.35 -1.20 pm in ESOL office)
Help with tax issues, how to pay, to get refund when study and work part-time, etc.
- Wednesday 13 March Wednesday 12 June
- Wednesday 10 April Wednesday 7 August
- Wednesday 8 May Wednesday 11 September
Need help with bus?
- If you are under 18 and
- You are from refugee background and
- Go to school by bus. ……………………Then come to see Thi (35 -1.20 pm in ESOL office)
Need help with Childcare?
- If you study at Hagley and
- Your (grand)child(ren) at Pre-school of Hagley and
- You are a good student (go to school everyday) and
- You need help to pay childcare costs…….. Then come to see Thi (35 -1.20 pm in ESOL office) for your attendance record of each Term to know if you are qualified or not.
- If you are qualified, bring your attendance record to see Jocelyn/Megan at the Pres-school, and you may not need to pay the childcare costs.
- If you are not qualified, you have to pay the childcare costs from your money
NEED MORE HELP?
Come to see Thi at ESOL office (next to Classroom E2)
At morning tea break (10:20-10.45 am) OR lunch time (12:35-1.20pm)