Year 11 Enrolments
Final enrolment period for late 2018 Year 11 enrolments is now open. This closes at 2pm Wednesday 24 January. The Enrolment Centre is now open 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Please contact the Centre as soon as possible to make a late application. Please note that limited places are available. Some courses are now full, so choices may be limited.
1. Pop into the enrolment centre Monday – Friday between 8.30am – 3pm
OR register your interest by visiting Keen on Hagley and filling in your details to receive an enrolment pack (this includes an application form – available from early September).
2. Complete the first relevant sections on pages 1-3 of the application form and return it to the enrolment centre with:
- A copy of your current year 10 report, including attendance and Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Enrolment staff will then contact you to arrange a time to sit the Year 11 Diagnostic Assessment. This takes approximately 1 hour and is used for accurate course placement in English, Maths and Science.
4. Once we have these results we will contact you again to arrange an enrolment interview during term 4 to discuss your subject choices for next year. Parent/Caregiver and student must attend.
5. All students and caregivers will be contacted by mail with the outcome of their application. Students accepted have 10 days to confirm their place for 2018.
6. In mid January 2018, all students are posted their timetables including start dates and orientation programme.
- All Year 11 students must study a full-time programme of 24 hours per week.
- Programmes must include English, Maths and one Science subject.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In School Terms
8:30am - 8:30pm Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 3:00pm Friday
In School Holidays Please phone us for our hours.